Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste Little Teeth (3-5 Years) 75ml
The enamel on your child’s teeth is 50% thinner than yours and more susceptible to attack.
As your child gets older, their diet may change to include more sugars from food, drinks and sweets that are then converted by plaque into acid, the key cause of cavities.
Aquafresh Little Teeth Kids toothpaste is a Triple Protection low abrasion formula that’s specially designed by dental experts for children aged 3 to 5 years:
1. Strong teeth. 24 hour Sugar Acid Protection is provided by active fluoride that helps keep teeth strong, healthy and protected against sugar acid attack throughout the day*.
2. Healthy Gums** – Aquafresh Little Teeth Kids toothpaste gently cleans teeth with brushing, helping directly remove plaque deposits.
3. Fresh Breath. Child friendly mild mint flavour to help children get used to mint flavours, for when they move on to family toothpastes
* follow a healthy diet and brush twice daily as protection decreases between brushing
**with twice-daily brushing
How to use
Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out.
Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of reach of young children.
In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Aquafresh Little Teeth 3-5 Years Kids Toothpaste – Specially designed for children age 3-5 years, Low abrasivity, 24h Sugar Acid Protection formula*, Child friendly mild mint flavour, With the clinically proven decay prevention of fluoride, 1450 ppm fluoride, * follow a healthy diet and brush twice daily as protection decreases between brushing
- Xanthan Gum,
- Titanium Dioxide,
- Sodium Fluoride,
- Sodium Saccharin,
- Sodium Methyl
- Cocoyl Taurate,
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine,
- CI 73360,
- CI 74160,
- Contains: Sodium
- Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride)
Keep out of reach of children.
Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.